Dive Master Internship
Go pro with Ocean Nomads!
Work hand by hand with our dive school, dive shop and underwater photography school to learn everything you need to know to work in the dive industry.
During this program you will progress to a professional level, closely training by your personal mentor and also by the rest of our team, whom you will be diving, training or getting lectures with, pretty much every day.
We limit the number of trainees to ensure you get the best experience
You will feel at home in Ocean Nomads School where other DM and underwater photo students from around the world will stay.
- – All dive gear
- – All student material (PADI Dive Master crew pack)
- – Complete work experience
- – Accommodation
- – Three meals a day from Monday to Friday (breakfast is self-service and included weekends as well)
- – Diving at least five times a week
Not included :
- – $115 USD payable to PADI by credit card at time of certification
- – Dive insurance
- – At least 40 logged dives
- – Advanced and Rescue diver certification from PADI or another training agency
- – Good health