Diving in the Mayan cenotes is a unique experience that you have to try at least once in your life.
Dive in the clearest water you will ever see through rock formations that have been there for millions of years and the best part see a light show provided by the way the light goes in through the surface.
$125 – $175 USD
Picked up from the ferry terminal or any hotel from Playa del Carmen to Tulum, your guide will drive you to one of the many cenotes in the Mayan Riviera to do two dives depending on your dive level and preference.
Only for certified divers
- – 2 dives
- – Tanks and weights
- – Entrance fee to one cenote
- – Ground transportation
- – Sandwich and water between dives
- – Cave certified guide with max of 4 diver group
- – Ferry to Playa del Carmen
- – Dive gear
- – Dive light
- – Some cenotes charge a camera fee
- – Tips