– 18 boat dives inside Cozumel’s Marine protected park
– 6 shore dives
– 2 night dive
– Whale sharks snorkel
– Two dives at the Mayan cenotes (fresh water caverns)
– Underwater photography tutorials
– Lightroom tutorials
– Professional DSLR Nikon cameras with macro or wide angle lens and SEA&SEA strobes (for advanced students)
– Sony Mirrorles camera with macro and wide angle lenses and SEA&SEA strobes
– Olympus Tough 4 point and shoot camera
– Dive equipment (BCD, regulator, wetsuit, fins and mask)
– Accommodation, we offer gender separated dorms (shared rooms), with single beds on our traditional Mexican Ocean Nomads house which is just two blocks away from the ocean
– 3 meals a day from Monday to Friday
Breakfast- self-service from our fully stocked kitchen (weekends included)
Lunch and dinner- Real homemade Mexican food freshly made with natural ingredients (we also cater for vegetarians)
– All local course related transportation (including outing to cenotes and whale sharks)
– Small groups
- Travel and dive insurance (we highly recommend this)
- Visas https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visa_policy_of_Mexico
- *North America and European Union countries do not need visas)
- Weekend activities
- Diving courses
- Personal computer with Lightroom installed
- Hard drive to save your pictures
- Tips for crew, captains and staff
- Dive computer
Ocean Nomads House
We offer gender-separated dorms (shared rooms), with single beds on our traditional Mexican Ocean Nomads house, which is just two blocks away from the ocean.
Air conditioner in common areas and rooms plus a fully furnished house will make you feel right at home.
Full kitchen where you can store your food and if you feel like cooking there is all type of condiments, pans and cutlery you can use to impress us with food from wherever you are from, we love trying new things!
Breakfast is self-service, there will be fruit, cereal, bread, jam, and even eggs if you like making yourself a bigger breakfast.
Lunch and dinner, by our amazing cook, will be delicious homemade Mexican plates made fresh like tacos, enchiladas, molletes, quesadillas etc….. YUMMMY
There will always be purified water in the house and all course related activities.